Pico de Gallo to compliment our Tamales and Burritos
Fresh and zesty flavor
It's so easy to create your own Salsa Fresca in the form of Pico de Gallo. Use it to top your Tamales and Burritos, or with your favorite chips.
Pico de Gallo
One of the best foods of Mexican culture.
Pico de Gallo|
|Description: ||Make your own fabulous Salsa Fresca to compliment our Tamales and Burritos.|
- 3 Large tomatoes chopped with juice and seeds
- 3 Raw jalapeno peppers - finely diced
- 1 Large clove garlic - finely diced
- 1 Medium onion - finely diced
- 3 Green onions - sliced thin (include green tops)
- 1 Large bunch cilantro - finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper
||Chop and combine all ingredients and refrigerate for one hour.|
Serve on top of our Tamales and Burritos, or with chips.
It really only takes 15 minutes to make, and remember to vary the proportions of the ingredients according to your own tastes and desires!
||Cathy McNeil |