The ultimate convenience food: Slow cooked roast
Savor the flavor
Slow cooked pot roast is one of the easiest and most satisfying meals you will ever fix for your family.
Fix it once a week and you have plenty of leftovers to carry you through the week.
Old fashioned slow cooked roast
Old fashioned slow cooked roast|
|Description: ||Slow cooked pot roast is the ultimate convenience food. This recipe is so quick and easy it takes only minutes to prepare, yet so tasty and satisfying for the whole family. Put it on in the morning before going to work and come home to the tantalizing aroma of roast beef.|
- 1 Roast of any size or cut of Diamond F Brand 100% grass fed beef
- Roast can be fully frozen or completely thawed
- 3 TBS. Olive oil
- 1 Whole onion, sliced thin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil bottom of roasting pan with 2 TBS. olive oil
- Oil roast with 1 TBS. of olive oil
- Rub salt and pepper all over oiled roast
- Separate onion slices into rings
- Place half of the onion rings on bottom of oiled roasting pan
- Place roast in roasting pan on top of onion ring slices
- Place remaining onion ring slices on top of roast
- Add enough water to pan so that 1/4 - 1/2 of the roast is submerged
- Place in 250 degree F. oven and let cook for 8 - 12 hours
||C. Anne Hedin |
You can click the following link to order our premium Diamond F Brand 100% Grass Fed Beef chuck roast. You can have it to your door in a few days.